This class 1 antibacterial protective mask is an essential health accessory, particularly in the context of the coronavirus epidemic (COVID-19). For single use, this antibacterial surgical mask is recommended for anyone suffering from symptoms such as cough or respiratory infection, to prevent any spread of the virus.
His advantages :
- Mask compliant with EN14683: 2019 standards.
- Lightweight mask, adjustable thanks to its elastic bands and nose bar.
- Bacterial filtration (BFE): 98%.
- Particle filtration (PFE): 98%.
Mask to limit the spread of diseases and infections.
Comfortable, light and foldable.
Type 2 (IIR) disposable face protection masks, a level of quality and filtration much higher than what is sold on the market (Type 1) with a filtration level of more than 98% of viruses and bacteria.
– Box of 50/2500 surgical masks for adults with 3 layers of protection.
– CE, EN14683: 2019 standards, certificates available on request.
– Type IIR BFE surgical masks (bacterial filtration efficiency)> 98%.
– Masks with elastics Single use – Non Sterile.
- 3 folds.
- Blue color.
- Dimensions: 17.5 cm x 9.5 cm.
- Elastic length: 167 ± 5 mm.
- Composition: Polypropylene.
- Recommended wearing time: 5 hours.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before use.
- Position the mask on your face, the semi-rigid strip facing up.
- The dark side of the mask corresponds to the front side.
- Place the rubber bands behind the ears.
- Pinch the semi-rigid mask strip to fit snugly on your nose and face.
- Make sure the mask completely covers your nose, mouth and chin.
- Avoid touching the inside of the mask with your hands.
How to remove this mask?
- Remove the mask using the rubber bands, not by pulling the front of the mask.
- After use, dispose of the mask in an airtight garbage can.