This class 1 antibacterial protective mask is an essential health accessory, particularly in the context of the coronavirus epidemic (COVID-19). For single use, this antibacterial surgical mask is recommended for anyone suffering from symptoms such as cough or respiratory infection, in order to avoid any spread of the virus.
His advantages :
- Mask to EN14683: 2019 standards.
- Lightweight mask, adjustable thanks to its elastic bands and nose bar.
- Bacterial filtration (BFE): 95%.
- Particulate filtration (PFE): 95%.
Mask to limit the spread of diseases and infections.
Comfortable, light and foldable.
Type 1 (I) disposable face protection masks with a filtration level of over 95% of viruses and bacteria.
– Box of 50/100/2500 surgical masks for adults with 3 layers of protection.
– CE, EN14683: 2019 standards, certificates available on request.
– BFE type I surgical masks (bacterial filtration efficiency)> 95%.
– Masks with elastics Single use – Non Sterile.
- 3 folds.
- Color blue.
- Dimensions: 17.5 cm x 9.5 cm.
- Elastic length: 167 ± 5 mm.
- Composition: Polypropylene.
- Recommended wearing time: 5 hours.
Wash your hands thoroughly before use.
Position the mask on your face, the semi-rigid strip facing up.
The dark side of the mask corresponds to the front side.
Place the rubber bands behind the ears.
Pinch the semi-rigid mask strip to fit snugly on your nose and face.
Make sure the mask completely covers your nose, mouth and chin.
Avoid touching the inside of the mask with your hands.
How to remove this mask?
Remove the mask using the rubber bands, not by pulling the front of the mask.
After use, dispose of the mask in an airtight garbage can.