- Recognize you when you log in to use our services.Â This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content,Â recognizeÂ youÂ as a member, enable you to use the ordering service, and provide other personalized features and services.
- Follow up on the preferences you have specified. This allows us to respect what you like and what you don’t like, such as determining whether you want to view ads based on your interests.Â You can indicate your preferences throughÂ your account.
- Keep track of items saved in your shopping cart.
- Perform research and diagnostics to improveÂ Parnasia LTDcontent, products and services.
- Prevent fraudulent activity.
- Improve security.
- Provide content, including advertising, relevant to your interests on theÂ Parnasia LTD
- Make a report.Â This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
Parnasia LTDÂ cookiesÂ allow you to take advantage of some of the essential featuresÂ ofÂ Parnasia LTD.Â So, if you block or refuse other means our cookies, you will not then be able to add items to your shopping cart, check out or use the products and services ofÂ Parnasia LTDÂ that requires your connection.
You can manage browser cookies through browser settings.Â The Help section of most browsers tells you how to refuse new “cookies", how to get a message to let you know when they have been received, how to deactivate cookies and when they will expire.Â If you disable cookies on your browser, neither any third party nor we will transfer cookies to your browser.Â However, if you take this step, you may need to adjust your preferences manuallyÂ each time you visit a site and some of the features and services are may not work.